This is an activities Blog for Doug and Jacquelyn Swift and our loving family.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Fire at our Triplex
We had a fire at our Triplex in Tillicum.
The flames where shooting out the front window by the time the firemen arrived to put it out. The fire blew out the glass in the window. Also you can see the gutter was melted. Fortunately the firemen got it put out before the fire spread to the other two units.
This is what it used to look like before the fire.
This is the living room where the fire started. They had to shoot water in to put it out so there is water damage also. They pulled down the ceiling too.
This is the kitchen. We still don't know what started the fire. Our insurance company is doing an accident investigation. It will be a while before we can get the place rebuilt.