Thursday, September 20, 2018

Japan Obstacle Course

The next day was Saturday and Doranda and Bob took us to this obstacle course park.

 It didn't look like much from the front but they said it was going to be fun.  It was a privately owned park.

 The first obstacle seemed pretty easy.


 But they got harder.  The obstacles all involved some type of climbing and were composed of wooden logs and ropes.

 Jacquelyn and I were doing all the obstacles right along with the kids, as were Bob and Doranda when they weren't holding Calista.

 Some of them were pretty hard.  This one was high.

 I counted over a hundred obstacles.

 It was pretty hot to so we were sweating and getting really tired.

 The kids have unlimited energy though.

 Some of them you had to swing on.  There were a few that were even too hard for me.

 Then we got to some water obstacles.  This is where I had trouble and fell in the water.  You ride in this bucket and pull yourself across.  However I was too heavy and the water started pouring in over the side and my bucket filled up.  I got soaked up to my waist.  Even my camera and wallet got wet.  Luckily it wasn't too deep and I waded out.  Jacquelyn fell in on a different part where you had to run across rafts which tipped and dumped you into the water if you weren't fast enough.

 The kids were very nimble.

 It was fun to watch them climbing all through the obstacles.

 This one you had to swing and run across.

Tucker found a lizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment