Saturday, July 5, 2014

Mom's birthday

We celebrated Mom's birthday a few days early while I was in Mesa.

Mom will be 86 on the 11th.

J
I made her a cake, which was harder than I thought it would be.  I knew they didn't have any cake pans so I got 2 at the store when I bought the cake mix and icing and oil and eggs.  Then I made the  cake with Dad's help but we didn't have any mixing bowls or mixer or measuring cup.  We mixed it by hand in a pot and cooked it in the oven.  Then we didn't have anything to put it on.  We improvised with a shelf out of the refridgerater.  It wasn't pretty but we got it made.



Mom opening her present.


 
I got her a bird feeder bell to hang outside her window.



Happy birthday Mom.  You a are special to all of us and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment